Skip to content
Maintankadin

Ragemane's Flipper Quest Rewards

Honorshammer
Fri Nov 21, 2008 6:34 am
I'm a Dwarf. That pretty much tips the scale to the Mace for me. Hopefully there will be an epic tanking mace in Ulduar.

Plus, doesn't it just seem right for a Paladin to use to mace?
_________________

http://honorscode.blogspot.com/
mconeone
Fri Nov 21, 2008 9:19 am
It seems to me like the axe is best unless you are a human.
_________________
Kellel
Fri Nov 21, 2008 10:24 am
nobody's going to mention the difference in speed between the axe and the mace? I would think that while solo'ing and judging wisdom/light as need be .. a faster weapon would make a BIG difference Wink After all, we all know that at lvl 80 this weapon get's replaced ... so having something that makes leveling easier rather than reaching an unnecessary def cap (well ... i mean not a priority for leveling and pre 80 instances) would make the mace an obvious choice.
_________________
Spectrum
Fri Nov 21, 2008 12:10 pm
I'm a Draenei.

I took the mace. I'm a fan of the increased avoidance and increased strength. I'm not too worried about expertise with the Vengeance glyph.

Sadly, the mace is ugly as hell.
_________________


No really, I'm not addicted.
2ndNin
Sat Nov 22, 2008 5:10 am
If you have racial expertise the mace wins. If you don't and are looking at 80 the axe, and for short gains the sword.

At 80 defense is not realistically an issue, between the saronite, rep rewards and old gear and trinkets (scarab and adamantite or the old quest reward one) 520 ish to start heroics is easy. The defense difference is maybe 1 point of defense, and the way avoidance stats are dropping avoidance is useful.
_________________
Armoury Link