Skip to content
Maintankadin

Do I want any badge gear at this point?

Bereid
Wed Jul 23, 2008 4:05 pm
qft. On my server, 15 badges = 1 Nether Vortex = 500g easy. So in my case your badges would be over 20k gold for me ><
_________________
Barathorn
Thu Jul 24, 2008 3:03 am
I have reported all of you who are stockpiling Badgers in your banks to the WWF and the RSPCA.

You are sick.

I am in agreement that badges -> Nethers is good financial sense.
_________________


'Don't mind Guillex, he thinks he's Dorvan' - Lore at his best March 2008.

http://armorylite.com/eu/Aerie+Peak/Barathorn
fuzzygeek
Thu Jul 24, 2008 7:35 am
Caps are for jokes Dorv. :]
_________________
BigBlueCheese
Thu Jul 24, 2008 8:33 am
Gathering badges are a joke and I've used them to buy and sell epic gems. But I might pick up healing gear.
_________________

Conaan!
Thu Jul 24, 2008 9:36 am
badges wont carry over to WotLK blizzard announced that a while back, personally, after i got all my badge gear, i got almost all of it epic gemmed (missing 2 epic gems, and im hoping to replace these maiden gloves anyways) and then started selling them, pyrestone/lionseye is what i bought and sold, went for about 300-350 on my server, 400 if i was lucky.

once you get your epic flying mount, go for the heal gear, and gem it with spirit gems and wear it all the time in IF
_________________
Conaan, 70 0/49/12 prot pally <Replaceable Parts> "we fit together like cheap chinese toys"