Snake-Aes
Wed Apr 09, 2008 6:43 am
err, define "toss up". This is actually a real doubt because I haven't heard such expression yet.

Mystra wrote:Oh, and here's my armory link...I'm still debating over what enchants to get and am working on revered with aldor for my chest. http://armory.worldofwarcraft.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Ysondre&n=Mystra
Snake-Aes wrote:err, define "toss up". This is actually a real doubt because I haven't heard such expression yet.
:p It's exactly what I thought then. But i'm one of 2 tankadins and the other one isn't much better >.<Questioner wrote: I'll be honest, if I were you I wouldn't want to tank them yet.
Most certainly try to get the Commendation before then, because on Anger you WILL hit AD level a lot.
BigBlueCheese wrote:What piece of badge gear should I get next? I'm not main-tanking Kara right now (which is quite boring) if that changes the gear choice.
I was thinking that the Sabatons of the Righteous Defender was a good piece to get next.
Armory Profile
Greodin wrote:Hey guys,
Just looking for some gear advice (of course). My armory profile link is at the bottom. I'm 5 badges away from the Breastplate of the Stoic Guardian (2.3 75 badge one). I'm also almost to exalted with SSO, so I will be getting a new shield shortly. So, any wisdom/advice would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks!
Greodin
http://www.wowarmory.com/character-shee ... &n=Greodin
Sithy wrote:Badge vendor is opening up on Icecrown sometime today. I have 135 badges I need 160.
We're doing Mags and then Gruul or TK on our alt run so I can get 15 badges tonight ...
Dinedan wrote:Sithy wrote:Badge vendor is opening up on Icecrown sometime today. I have 135 badges I need 160.
We're doing Mags and then Gruul or TK on our alt run so I can get 15 badges tonight ...
So you'll be 10 badges short still.
Dinedan wrote:Unless your DPS is threat-capped it looks like the ring is a bigger item-for-item upgrade.
I think I am in the same boat - but lacking much of the better gear you have. At least my guild ZA raids start next week!
Travatron wrote:Hey guys. I'm the MT of a fairly new, smaller guild. The guild clears Kara in 2 nights (unfortunately I never get to see the second half due to work), so, keeping that in mind I'm looking at badge rewards and can't decide where to go next.
http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Silvermoon&n=Kaiyla
As you can see, I teeter on uncrushable (101.7 unbuffed atm) so getting that up is important to me, but looking at some of the gear choices, I'm having a hard time deciding, it seems no matter what I replace, I become more crushable.
2.3 Boots: Lose 1.5% dodge, gain ~450hp 500 armor, some threat.
2.4 Legs: Gain: ~300hp, .7% dodge, 250 armor, some threat
2.4 Ring: Gain ~550hp, lose ~2% block rating.
2.3 Legs: Lose 1.5% dodge, gain ~300hp, 200armor, 3.8% block rating (1.3% gain in uncrushable overall)
All right, the 2.3 pants obviously do the most for uncrushable, but the 2.4 pants seem way better overall. At the same time, getting the 2.3 pants would give me the wiggle room to finally drop the tear, and get almost 600 more HP on my finger. The boots are certainly nice, and God knows I need to replace my Beasties, but I just don't think the loss in dodge is worth it to me right now.
Sithy wrote:Good luck in ZA, you look like you'd fair alright, watch out for the 2 pulls before bear boss and bear himself, they hit like trucks. Keep Dev up always!
etherboy wrote:http://www.warcrafter.net/sandbox/46710
My gear setup...
My questions:
-Can I tank Heroics? (I have some pieces like Uther's boots for higher threat/lower mitigation)
-Could I reasonably MT Kara (I have done 3 runs of Kara, and OT'd)
-My bracers need replacing - Green Fortress?
Appreciate any input!