Hi!
I've joined a more or less casual* raiding guild, and I'm wondering what kind of dps I should be looking at before signing up for raids. So far I've only been doing a few heroics and weekly LFRs, but I seem to do doing all right (60k-100k dps, depending on the fight) compared to the other pug members. What kind of dps (let's assume Patchwerk-style fights for ease of comparison) should I be doing in order to not make a complete fool of myself?
The toon in question is linked in my signature.
I realise this may seem like a stupid question, but I've really no idea what to expect. I've been away from the game for a year or two. :)
* At least I think they count as casual. Three to four raids a week, working on normal-mode T15.
amh
Tue Aug 06, 2013 2:10 am
