I'm levelling a Monk in Brewmaster atm, and couldn't find an existing thread for it so thought I'd start one.
Really I just have one thing to ask atm, since I'm still low level:
I have the talent Power Strikes, which grants an additional Chi from Jab every 20 seconds. But when I'm fighting mobs out in the world, every now and then I gain 2 Chi from a Jab while I know Power Strikes is on cooldown. I've had it happen with 2 Jabs in a row, with Jabs that were 5 seconds apart, and just generally all over the cooldown duration.
Power Strikes seems to work for the most part (ie, when I know it's off cooldown, it procs as expected), but these extra procs of Chi I can't predict at all. I can't find any other spells or effects that would cause 2 Chi to be generated by Jab. What is going on?
KysenMurrin
Tue Jan 01, 2013 10:44 am
