Skip to content
Maintankadin

Prot Warrior proffesions

maw1965
Fri Aug 03, 2012 1:22 pm

Prot Warrior proffesions

What would be the all out best prot warrior proffesions and are dwarf prot warriors good
bldavis
Fri Aug 03, 2012 1:45 pm

Re: Prot Warrior proffesions

i know there is a thread discussing profs somewhere, but i cant find it at this moment

as far as dwarf warriors -
stone form - extra tanking cd

the races mostly come down to asthetic
if you enjoy staring at the back end of your toon, or at least dont mind it, you are fine
Fivelives
Sat Aug 04, 2012 2:37 am

Re: Prot Warrior proffesions

Tank profs for any tank class pretty much boil down to 2 choices: either jewelcrafting + blacksmithing, or blacksmithing + jewelcrafting.

Unless you're in a guild that isn't super-anal about min/maxing, in which case any profession you want is fine. They're all pretty comparable. JC only ekes out ahead because the profession-specific stamina gem gives you +1 stamina over the rest of the profession bonuses, and blacksmithing because of the flexibility of the 2 extra colorless sockets.
PsiVen
Sun Aug 05, 2012 1:03 am

Re: Prot Warrior proffesions

I swear this guy is a really deep undercover spambot that forgot to put links in the profile... I'll just send it to the offspec forum anyway.

Engineering perks outweigh pretty much any stat bonus in my book. Target Dummies were OP as hell when they worked in raids, but even rocket boots alone are worth it.
Fenrìr
Sun Aug 05, 2012 11:35 pm

Re: Prot Warrior proffesions

PsiVen wrote:I swear this guy is a really deep undercover spambot that forgot to put links in the profile... I'll just send it to the offspec forum anyway.



lol, I had that same thought.