So my priest hit 85 last friday and I've been doing 5 mans to gear up.
First I tried out holy. I really find the chakra mechanic fun and the abilty to massively aoe heal was nice. The problem was 1. mana regen and 2. lightwell is awesome and I need to tell people to use it or they won't use it, even though its by far the most mana effective heal.
Last night I tried out disc. Definately noticed better mana regen, and single target healing. Just really was having problems with spike aoe damage. Also is it common to smite heal during a bit so I can pop wings or is that just me being a nub.
My question is what seems to be better for 5-mans and raids, how does gear scale and while I think i have holy playstyle down, how does one go about disc seeing as how you need to predict damage beforehand with bubbles and the whole atonement thing.
Astronomic
Tue Nov 08, 2011 7:40 am
