Skip to content
Maintankadin

Your thoughts on Tree Form

Sightblinder
Fri Oct 07, 2011 7:56 am

Your thoughts on Tree Form

I was just wondering how many ppl like myself wish that they would bring back a version of the old tree of life? I'm not saying i dont like the C/D version where it will buff your spells, but i just wish they would make it so you could still run in the old tree form and when you activate the c/d you turn into the big mutated tree they have now. Just a simple spell like they already have in place for worgens like the two forms spell.
Nikachelle
Fri Oct 07, 2011 8:04 am

Re: Your thoughts on Tree Form

I prefer it how it is now. I can see my character with her actual armor and then I use the minor glyph to see the old tree form.
Zalaria
Fri Oct 07, 2011 8:05 am

Re: Your thoughts on Tree Form

off-topic: Why do I feel like I should add you as a foe? (OP's username vs my sig)

on-topic:
I miss the druids hanging out in tree form, and I always loved the casting animations of the old tree. Plus, if it's toggle-able it would let people choose their preferred view. I approve of your idea!