Hi guyse, I have a wierd request.
In our guild, I'm usually well placed in DPS. Generally in top 6, occasionally even in top 3.
Except on this very specific fight: Majordomo Staghelm. I managed once (and only once) 25k DPS, but since then, my DPS has always been terrible on this fight, while other logs would say Rets are quite good at it. I have troubles even staying over 21k DPS.
As our officer has been pointing out that I'm terrible at this fight, I'm looking for some pointers about what I may be doing wrong... Here are some logs if you want to check (lazy warrior forgot to log our last kill but i was at 22100 or so).
http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/rt-ofq2baeu79z7ev0w/
http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/rt-1hy7wheipbpur9bz/
I thought it was just due to Parrys in scorpid phase, but other melees don't seemb affected so much by it.
Armory here if you fancy checking.
Worldie
Wed Aug 10, 2011 12:45 am
