I got the T12 Immolation Breastplate last night, and found that with comparable enchants to my T11.5 chest I LOST 23 (or maybe 123, it was late) intellect off my character sheet AND 2.5k unbuffed mana.
Per the item, T12 should have 23 more intellect than the T11.5 so I submitted a ticket, but was given a 1.6 day wait time. If anyone else gets the chestpiece, jsut be aware of this.
I am annoyed too, because I got the T12 pants off the new BH boss and so it would be a 2-piece bonus for me, but that is a lot of mana to lose, and of course the loss of intellect and even reforged crit rating to spirit still represents a loss of combat regen although the 2-piece bonus should make up for this. The loss of mana seems extreme. I am hoping its resolved before raid tonight despite the ticket time.
Hrobertgar
Wed Jul 13, 2011 9:01 am
