I've decided I'd like to get my death knight leveled and in dungeons... my only problem is I was a rabid frost tank and now I really don't know what all these blood buttons. (And tbh, I mostly facerolled frost tanking so it's not like I knew a lot about it either.) My OTHER problem is that I leveled her from 82 to 84 solely by mining... so she's got really shitty gear atm. (Link's in my sig if you need it, but I doubt it's even worth looking at.)
So... standard questions.
1. What's the "start-up" tanking rotation. How is single target done versus aoe (and is there really any difference other than spreading your diseases and blood boil + dnd?)
2. This festering strike thing... it SEEMS like a good thing to use... is it?
3. Do you use Obliterate at all? And Death Coil is the runic dump?
4. I have Rune Strike macroed into most of my spells since that's what I did when I was frost tanking in Wrath. Invis said something to me last night about Rune Strike being totally different now... is it?
5. Anyone got a generic spec I could copy? I'm copy that the runic power reduction on interrupts is included in the spec... although the one I've seen that had it in it, seemed to waste a lot of points in the top tier just because they had to.
6. Is gemming any different than paladins? My previous DK co-tank was a mastery whore, and from my understanding mastery is fantastic for DKs. Is that accurate?
7. How about glyphs?
Thank you!
Nikachelle
Fri May 20, 2011 6:28 am
