Possible discussion points: personal experiences, observations, strategies, specs, questions, team compositions, ect.
My example
I've spent this last month gearing up a warrior for PVP, I started Prot due to lack of gear, moved to arms before the 4.06 nerf and now I'm finally a melee god Fury Warrior
Fury Warrior Pokku - Lightninghoof
I've been running 2v2 with a Holy Pally and have been winning 4/5 matches so far.
3 out of 5 losses have been to Lock / Druid teams. They obliterate us with the consistant roots, fear, cyclone, slow. They slowly dot down my healer while I spent 60% of the battle just trying to CATCH a target.
We have only lost 1 out of our 25 matches to a double DPS team and it was rogue mage but they had a 1900 rating when we where only 1300.
If anyone has any tips feel free to throw em out, or just post your own info.
