Does anyone have some decent stat weights for resto shaman?
I've checked the usual places (Plusheal, EJ, mmo champion guides) but haven't really found anything specific, just the usualy vague int > spirit > haste > crit > mastery. Max DPS and Wowhead item database have weights, but they seem very wacky so I don't believe them all.
The vague reference works well enough for gear selection in the same tier. Pretty much if a S/H piece is available, that's best. If not, then a S/C>H one will do (spirit and crit with crit reforged to haste). From what I can tell a S/M>H one wins over H/C>S just from the extra spirit.
It gets tricker to try to figure out if socket bonuses are worth going for or if a poorly itemized higher tier is better than a well itemized lower tier item. Stat weights would really help in these cases.
I know mastery is being buffed in 4.0.6, so that throws a small wrench in things too. It should just be a straight 20% boost though (3.0 new / 2.5 old - 1 = 0.20), so easy enough to adjust when 4.0.6 drops.
If anyone has any help, that would be awesome. Thanks!
Aanar
Fri Jan 21, 2011 1:53 pm
