Arjuna wrote:Thanx for the nice answers and posts!
I haven't raided in a bit so I forgot all about this little post I made!

Mannstein wrote:Arjuna,
It is hard to work like this, please give us a few more pointers...Give us a better idea of where are you struggling...
The issue is, yes, I go oom fairly often(especially at halfus, damn that guy!), even though I'm trying to use the most mana efficient spells I got, and 2,7k combat regen...yes, I'm loosing dps to random stuff(they can't get out of those fires it seems, but when I tank the healers always seem to be able to keep the idiots alive!), I'm aware of the mechanics and have/will study all heroics/bosses beforehand...
It's just that...it all seems so damn annoying all the time since I have no experience, and experience is king! Have been tanking all through TBC/WOTLK, but I'm fairly fresh to healing (well, not that healing in wotlk was hard, just spam stuff), so I just want to soak up as much experience as I can from as many people I can!

Hum, Pointers? It's hard,i'm not a full time Holy paladin, but there is a few ideas i can throw around.... (don't take this as a Divine Wisdom)
Use all your abilities... honestly, sometimes they are underrated...
Some guys are happy on using HS+HL+FL -> WoG on 3holy power, and looking to their recount. But look at your bars and use it.
Heavy damage/stacks on the tank?
Instead of HS+DL spam, why not a hand of sacrifice on the tank?
-30% damage (especialy when the tank has -%healing) can mean you can continuo spamming a larger number of HL instead of DL. (remember you are constantly healing yourself.
OR/AND how many times are you using the AW+Divine Favor*? This can replace the DL and just keep the tank up with HL's
Judgment - Are you judging on CD? That is a buttload of mana, if used
during all the fight.
Melle - Are you in melle? (Disclamer -> each boss is diferent... don't come complaining here if you followed this advice and get yourself cleaved/pounced/whatever) when possible this allows for a huge return in mana and huge efficency in AOE heal.
BoP - Doesn't work "much" on magic damage, but when you put it on a "stand on the fire, melle" it generally gets his attention to "get out of the fire"