Dakiros
Wed Dec 08, 2010 8:09 am
[Ret] Anyone else REALLY hate Inquisition?
I was loving my pally again, having come back to him as my main after a few affairs with a dk, rogue, and lock. And then I hit 81 and got Inquisition, the reason our DPS got nerfed so hard. What a terrible mechanic! Too clunky, too long of a ramp up, and too short in duration to use on anything but bosses and even then it's such a PITA to keep going I'm back to not wanting to play him at all. They removed Hunger For Blood from assassination rogues because the ability wasn't fun and then they give us Inq which is even worse? (for those that don't know HFB was a 60 sec damage buff that required a bleed on the target, not difficult at all to keep up) Maybe it wouldn't be bad at a longer duration but as it is now it's killing my paladin for me. Am I alone here?
