JC Boar Trinket w/16Str x2--> Bandit's Insignia
Heroic Ring~hemmoriage? ----> Circle of Death
Inevitable Defeat w/110AP --> JawBone w/Berserker
Maybe: Blue Co.Libram (crit)-> Epic~ Crusader Strike Libram (120ish dmg)
So I've gotten the the above upgrades over a short period of time after giving up hope on getting the "Betrayer of Humanity" and using my points when possible to get those items instead of holing on to them for bidding on the axe as it has yet to drop ever since we started naxx which I believe was in Jan.
Last night we did Patchwerk and I was excited to see how well I did since I recently got Circle of Death from a 10man run. Anyways I took a screenshot of the DPS and DMG Done from Recount and compared it to a old run from a while back when I had the previous gear listed above. To my surprise I had done more damage and more dps a while back then what I did now....wow The difference wasn't huge but still...come on! It was something like 1,072,### vs 920,### DMG and 3,970 vs 3,910 DPS
Buffs?
The only one I see missing vs the old run is the druid crit buff, leader of the pack?
At this point I'm thinking of going back to Inevitable Defeat or maybe putting 110AP on JawBone.
What's going on...
(I'll update the post with screenshots tonight)
I'm not a theory crafter type and go by what other people suggest and mostly what makes sense to me so this has confused me. Is it just another effect from the RNG?
Eizen
Wed Apr 08, 2009 2:28 pm
