Skip to content
Maintankadin

[Rogue Twink] Fiery Vs 15agi

Rokh
Mon Apr 06, 2009 10:18 pm

[Rogue Twink] Fiery Vs 15agi

So......

strange as it is, i did a bunch of dps tests on someone the same level standing still getting spam healed, and i had ALOT more dps useing dual firey enchants Vs 2 15agi enchants on a 29 rogue twink. (about 110dps VS 75dps) (test was about 10min per enchants)

Is there some reason why double firey is laughed at? It seems to be better from what i have seen.... anyone want to help me out here.
Caelia
Mon Apr 06, 2009 11:19 pm

Re: [Rogue Twink] Firey Vs 15agi

Because 30 agil is alot of agility to have for a twink. (well at least extra agility, more usefull dueling other twinks) and stacks with modify spells (kings etc)
Barathorn
Tue Apr 07, 2009 3:20 am

Re: [Rogue Twink] Firey Vs 15agi

Isn't lifestealing the preferred enchant? or is that the 30-39 bracket?
majiben
Tue Apr 07, 2009 9:59 am

Re: [Rogue Twink] Firey Vs 15agi

Would fiery MH and Agility OH work better than either?
Elsie
Tue Apr 07, 2009 10:09 am

Re: [Rogue Twink] Firey Vs 15agi

AGI is more crit and AP, so it's probably higher burst which is what twinks care about.

Also it depends on talents. Rogues get +15% AGI, druids +6% or something (and combo points from crits), survival hunter +1%... etc.
fafhrd
Tue Apr 07, 2009 10:26 am

Re: [Rogue Twink] Firey Vs 15agi

Wouldn't crusader still be better :S I know 100 AP from the STR (200 from a double proc) isn't that great for rogues, but the healing on every proc is great, and I doubt it's significantly cheaper to get firey/15 agi if you're willing to go a Live Start run on your main for the orbs.

All the serious rogue twinks I've seen had dual mongoose though.
Elsie
Tue Apr 07, 2009 10:49 am

Re: [Rogue Twink] Firey Vs 15agi

fafhrd wrote:Wouldn't crusader still be better :S I know 100 AP from the STR (200 from a double proc) isn't that great for rogues, but the healing on every proc is great, and I doubt it's significantly cheaper to get firey/15 agi if you're willing to go a Live Start run on your main for the orbs.

All the serious rogue twinks I've seen had dual mongoose though.

Mongoose mainhand, 20 AGI offhand is what I use for my twink rogue. 20 AGI is better imo, offhand doesn't proc often enough for goose.
Bacon
Tue Apr 07, 2009 12:32 pm

Re: [Rogue Twink] Firey Vs 15agi

correct me if i'm wrong but didn't the OP say a 29 twink. are there any weapons available to that level toon that have the ilvl requirement for goose?
Grehn|Skipjack
Tue Apr 07, 2009 4:08 pm

Re: [Rogue Twink] Firey Vs 15agi

Lifestealing works very well at 19 and 29.
Kelaan
Wed Apr 08, 2009 10:33 am

Re: [Rogue Twink] Firey Vs 15agi

Grehn|Skipjack wrote:Lifestealing works very well at 19 and 29.

I recall that it doesn't do quite as much damage as Crusader, but heals you for a little more. I think it's much cheaper, though. Been a while since I played a twinked character (this guy was meant to be a 29 ret twink, we can see how well THAT went).