Skye1013
Thu Feb 09, 2012 1:53 am
Re: [Shadow Priest] Guide/Rotation
What is the rating per %? I'm trying to google it, but everything I've tried is blocked at work.

Skye1013 wrote:You talking regular or heroic Ultrax?
Darielle wrote:He asked for his gear - that number was for his gear. I'm not sure where what you're saying is relevant to him.
Darielle wrote:But sidebar, there's a limited range within which you'd expect Ultraxion dps. 30k should be low end for anyone progressing on Ultraxion-N anyway simply because you're extremely, extremely unlikely to be trying to make progression on normal with a full set of 353's. Even "extremely unlucky" people are almost definitely rocking half-378 and half-397, with a scattering of 384's in there.
Worldie wrote:Well, I don't really know how to push my dps any further. I've been recasting DP/VT on any proc, clipping MF anytime i need to cast something, cancelling dispersion as soon as HoT hits, clicking HW at 1 sec left. Yet I still feel I'm underperforming, simcraft says I should be pushing 37k dps and i'm 2k behind somehow.
I mean, it's ok to be last as long as I know I'm doing my best dps and it's just gear that makes me lag behind, but I dislike underperforming.