Nikachelle wrote:Levantine wrote:ITT: Nika being an arse and forgetting to spec a mandatory healing Priest talent.
Shhhhh!
/snicker

Nikachelle wrote:Levantine wrote:ITT: Nika being an arse and forgetting to spec a mandatory healing Priest talent.
Shhhhh!
bldavis wrote:
if you are in heavy aoe healing (which you shouldnt be as disc, but shit happens) then the PoH glyph is really nice
daemonym wrote:I have a question of my own for disc. I'm running my space goat through normal mode dungeons to get a feel for the UI and spec. All of my other toons I use only 1-2 addons in order to help me play better. However even in grim batol with a level 85 tank in all tank gear and an acceptable spec I tend to drop 20-30k mana per pull.
Armory:http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/ysera/allystokpile/simple
All of my gear has spirit on it minus one with an int trink and a spirit trink. I'm gemming for straight int and picking up the occasional socket bonus with either spirit or mastery gems.
I checked recount on a few random pulls and saw I did only a few thousand over healing which translated into wasting half of a greater heal while "most" of my shields broke. The last 1-2 tend not to be fully used up, but they're always put onto melee that stand in cleaves and assorted bad stuff.
My question really is am I doing something wrong or is spending that much mana on your average pull normal ish?
Halcya wrote:a position of needing to chain Flash Heals on a single target
Levantine wrote:I don't like RNG in my healing. It's also the reason I believe crit to be absolutely worthless as a stat on healer gear.
Nikachelle wrote:I use Inner Will for heroics and Inner Focus for raids.
thatguy wrote:Nikachelle wrote:I use Inner Will for heroics and Inner Focus for raids.
I hope you use Inner Focus all the time.![]()
Seriously though, Inner Will on heroics? What's your reasoning other than probably being bored and trying to run around in circles quicker? Due to moths being attracted to the flame and you needing to spam PW: Shield?
That last part is the crux of my friend's argument. He's a bit of a shield spammer and even though I've tried to argue that shield botting shouldn't be done unless he has 4 boomkins feeding him innervates, he does it anyway. I try to counter it with "well, your penance,GHeals, etc will all hit harder with Inner Fire, proc'ing larger Divine Aegis which effectively reduces the need for shielding anyways.