Kelaan wrote:Mannstein wrote:Gem for Strenght.. Reforge for Hit>exp>haste.
Thanks for saying it so succinctly. Should I be prioritizing hit/exp more than haste? The rotational difference seems large.
I'm pretty sure hit/exp are much better to cap.
The rotation shouldn't really change on "long" (i.e. non-trivial) fights, it just gets slower if you have less haste. You really never want to CS-filler-filler-CS because you're always delaying the CS and hence HoPo generation.
Cronus wrote:I see a change for ret next patch. Exorcism should not be our nuke spell. Its procs are not reliable and w/o proc it’s an uncomfortable wait for it to cast.
You should never ever be long-casting Exorcism unless you're forced to be out of melee range. It only hits half as hard and will stop your auto-attack. Even accidentally hitting your Exo button without AoW proc and immediately canceling it by Esc or moving will be a dps loss due to reset swing timer.
