Sure, every instance in WOTLK has been tanked by a Paladin so far.
We can do that fine, just need some other classes to help out at tanking two encounters unlike other tanks, but that is doable, just a tad annoying.
Why shouldn't we? We tanked SSC and TK before 2.3, we had bigger obstacles back then.
I never got the chance to get into the old Naxx, I'm just curious as to how much trash there is, both 25-man and 10-man. Is the 10-man like Kara? (Sooo much trash) Or more like ZA? Kara goes pretty quick when you know what you're doing and you have good gear, but I remember what it was like trying to learn the pulls and having barely the gear to tank it. _________________
My point was just that this is re-used content from 1.10 or thereabouts - it's not designed with the intent of having four capable tank classes. It's really quite ironic - Blizzard had to bend and force the encounters to semi-cooperate with other tanks in a way similar to how players have had to bend and force their class to semi-cooperate with content designed for warriors. I think having a "clean slate" to design from will free them up a bit to make things a bit less tank-biased.
And the "other encounter" that comes to mind is a certain dragon being immune to frost causes a lot of problems for a certain tank.
Sorry guys - maybe I should have been more clear. I was not asking if it could be done - I was always of the opinion, having MT'd most BC bosses myself, that pallies could tank most everything.
Otherwise, I was just fishing for some feedback - any tips or extras anyone has discovered - any insights? I am assuming that the vast majority of you never tanked Naxx on a pally (or in some cases got into Naxx at all)