Skip to content
Maintankadin

Small Aura Change

Venoseth
Wed Oct 15, 2008 3:02 pm
Good, that'll make PvP a little easier. ^^
_________________
"Pleasure in the job puts perfection in the work."

"Education is an ornament in prosperity and refuge in adversity."
Majiben
Wed Oct 15, 2008 5:29 pm
This is great news for fighting mobs that use multiple schools of magic.
_________________
Majiben
Consecrator
Wed Oct 15, 2008 7:42 pm
Aura dance was funny. Just throwing out props as i see them needed
_________________
When I was 8 years old, I watched my mother kill a spider with a tea cozy. Many years later I would find out that it wasnt a spider, it was my uncle harold.
Warcraft
Wed Oct 15, 2008 9:49 pm
This is a very welcome convenience.
crabcrouton
Wed Oct 15, 2008 11:28 pm
I'll be able to make a macro to switch to crusader aura + summon a mount.

That, is all the convenience in the world. I spit at thee riding crop.
Origon
Thu Oct 16, 2008 12:27 am
you see a mage winding up a pyro, you swap to fire aura, he pops out a water elemental, you change to frost...I don't think theyd want us to have that kind of resistance ability, especially since our auras contribute a much higher % to the resistance cap now
_________________
My two cents were stolen so here's some lint and a used toothpick

Worldie
Thu Oct 16, 2008 1:33 am
Took em just 3 years to get auras off GCD, that was quick!
_________________

R.I.P. Sanctity Aura, it's Hammer Time
Candiru
Thu Oct 16, 2008 1:37 am
Be nice to swap conc aura in when cast a heal though. Trying to PvP in prot spec makes healing hard!
_________________