Skip to content
Maintankadin

Suggestion to the Developers

Garath.Gorefiend
Wed Oct 15, 2008 1:19 pm

Suggestion to the Developers

Guys,

Am not in Beta, but had a thought...totally generic.

I like what is happening to bag space with mounts becoming spells that dissappear etc..because it frees up bag space.

Was wondering if one of you would mind suggesting that they do the same thing to the hearthstone http://www.wowhead.com/?item=6948 so it no longer chews up a bag slot.?
_________________
Garath Lvl 70 Paladin, Gorefiend
crabcrouton
Wed Oct 15, 2008 1:50 pm
The hearthstone really should be a personal Teleport ability imo.

Lots of classes like Druids and DKs have a Teleport.
Joanadark
Wed Oct 15, 2008 3:55 pm
Ring portal to Dalaran.

Inscriptors get scrolls that act as consumable hearthstones on a 20-minute seperate cooldown.
_________________
"five hundred guys gagging on firemen in speedos."
-PsiVen
Legionp
Wed Oct 15, 2008 4:15 pm
I want my Hearth Stone and tabards to dissappear.

I also want a friggen huge bag for all my old gear that i like to hold onto... 60 and under stuff (soon to be 70 and under - I don't want to DE my T6).


On a side note, I have all Paris Hilton bags and it's still rough with bag space. I'd like to replace my shitty "backpack" to a 22 slot bag, please! Being a hybrid is so hard Sad Healing + resist set(s) + tank gear in the bags, while my bank held my passive uncrushable set + Holy pvp gear + Ret pvp gear + Ret PvE gear got really insane.
fuzzygeek
Wed Oct 15, 2008 4:32 pm
Needs more player housing where you can set up dummies wearing your old gear.
_________________
Belloc
Wed Oct 15, 2008 4:55 pm
Hearthstone should really be on the generic ability tab. I'm referring to where your Attack, First Aid, Fishing, Racials, etc are located.
Guillex
Wed Oct 15, 2008 5:13 pm
This'd be a good idea for tabards, too ... imo.
_________________
Official thread killer

Velgarn
Wed Oct 15, 2008 7:02 pm
Also, there should be achievements for Tier sets, where you can click them to make your appearance your Tier/Dungeon set X - only the appearance though!

I think you can do it with some model/skin work, but I have no clue how. =/

Want to turn T7 into T6... or maybe even T2. lol Kilt = win. Laughing
_________________
Consecrator
Wed Oct 15, 2008 7:25 pm
I would like 4 100 slot bags, as well as free gold daily for logging on to WOW. While we are at it asking for all these things we should see if they can make Paladins impervious to all schools of magic and able to fly without a mount so we can just not have to actually have a hard time with anything anymore.

Take the good things we got and be happy, they are trying to make things better and i think they are doing a good job. Not everything needs to be easier or nothing will be fun IMO
_________________
When I was 8 years old, I watched my mother kill a spider with a tea cozy. Many years later I would find out that it wasnt a spider, it was my uncle harold.
Consecrator
Wed Oct 15, 2008 8:50 pm
J/K... ? lol
_________________
When I was 8 years old, I watched my mother kill a spider with a tea cozy. Many years later I would find out that it wasnt a spider, it was my uncle harold.