Skip to content
Maintankadin

Selfish satisfaction last night in kara

adacus79
Wed Oct 15, 2008 5:22 am

Selfish satisfaction last night in kara

We did a kara fun run last night and I was letting the warrior tank the packs of mobs outside moroes. well i got bored about 8 seconds into the pull and went in and in about 4 seconds of concecration i pulled all the mobs off him and was tanking them. I cant help but have a sinister satisfaction in this. Then i threw sanc on him and listened to him have a fungasm in vent. that being said we dropped maden in 58 seconds. and prince in 90 somthing I am very happy that we still have a nitch. our aoe threat is still going head and shoulders above. I absolutely love the new fun they added and my warrior brother is doing better than ever.