MishdorfWed Oct 08, 2008 11:22 pmThe most desired raid paladin spec in WotLKSo, what do you think it will be? I am tipping retribution due to the amount of utility it can bring. Imp BoM, BoK, replenishment and pewpew dps._________________ "mana efficiency is for people who aren't tanking enough mobs" - Knaughty
PsiVenThu Oct 09, 2008 12:36 amWell, the value of utility depends on the raid size. In a 25-man Imp BoM is pretty worthless if you have a single DPS warrior. I think all specs of paladins will be in pretty high demand due to BoK/BoW and even BoSanct being irreplaceable._________________Gladiator Psiven, 80 Tankadin Bloodsail Admiral Psivenia, 70 Warrior 70 Belfadin, 62 Druid, 60 Priest, 60 Warlock Longtime addict of Space - Glory Through Conquest
UlushnarThu Oct 09, 2008 12:37 amI think if I spec anything other than Prot, my guild will have a problem with me._________________I am a sexy, shoeless God of War!
crabcroutonThu Oct 09, 2008 12:48 amConsidering I'm the only tank in my 10 man guild, I don't think I'll be allowed to spec Holy or Ret anytime soon. My situation is also not a rarity. Three other guilds on my server share the same situation.
Amarant_PallyThu Oct 09, 2008 1:01 amI will be a Prot Paladin till the end of WoW...one way or another.
WorldieThu Oct 09, 2008 1:09 amRetri, just for BoK._________________ Uord - Prot Warrior Darkworldie - Death Knight Tanking... srs business
CulhagThu Oct 09, 2008 1:20 amI don't see the question as what spec you'll take, or what your guild needs, but rather what most guilds will want. And I think healers will be the hardest to find, so I say Holy._________________Prot again for heroics ! and Naxx !
JtreeThu Oct 09, 2008 1:22 amI thought all polls were supposed to have a CBH option? Prot's still my thing, but I think I'll have to try the other two specs, gear permitting, whenever I get the chance._________________
Io.DracoThu Oct 09, 2008 1:32 amI still think holy will be the most wanted spec , with prot second and ret the least wanted This is assuming your holy palas spec in kings , wich they will do if they like it or not_________________My sexy little BE
LevantineThu Oct 09, 2008 2:18 amI said Ret, because even my current guild, which totally hates Ret Pallies is going to take one._________________ Rinforce | Rinforze