Skip to content
Maintankadin

macro's for 696969

combo64
Sun Oct 05, 2008 10:25 pm

macro's for 696969

was wondering if someone could post the macro's for the 6969 style.
_________________
Scrawn
Sun Oct 05, 2008 10:31 pm
I didnt make these myself i got them from another thread here so kudos goes to them. 2 Macros, one for the 9 second(which you cant first) then the 6:

9 Second

#showtooltip
/console Sound_EnableSFX 0
/castsequence reset=9 Holy Shield, Consecration, Judgement of Wisdom
/console Sound_EnableSFX 1
/script UIErrorsFrame:Clear()

6 Second

#showtooltip
/console Sound_EnableSFX 0
/castsequence reset=6 Shield of Righteousness, Hammer of the Righteous
/console Sound_EnableSFX 1
/script UIErrorsFrame:Clear()
_________________


Blue Rage™
combo64
Sun Oct 05, 2008 10:57 pm
werd thanks Very Happy
was hoping to see if it would work with the rotation that PsiVen posted
ziggyunderslashone
Mon Oct 06, 2008 3:06 am
I don't know. I'd never be comfortable using a macro setup alone, but I can see situations where keybinding real estate could make them prove valuable (maybe I have small hands.)
Origon
Mon Oct 06, 2008 3:09 am
5 abilities, 9 mousbinds = win. Leaves 1-5 for oh shit buttons and potion slots. Easily accessible buttons without having to do a castsequence macro. Especially since that would mean either a) you dont have individual spells bound incase you need to change targets / substitute a spell for a pot or something or b) you have the castsequence macros AND the individual keybinds, wasting valuable space
_________________
elfjorc
Mon Oct 06, 2008 3:22 am
I'll have everything bound to mousewheel, shift+mousewheel, etc. No macros, no worries about "massive hotkey space problems" either.
_________________
Sarkan-ZdC
Mon Oct 06, 2008 3:54 am
I use also a custom setup with a lot of mouse buttons. And?

If one wants to use 2 buttons to tank, let them. Explain how and why it is weaker and then be done with it.

It will work with 2 buttons, just not as good as using youre brain..
KysenMurrin
Mon Oct 06, 2008 4:24 am
If 'm having trouble fitting stuff on action bars, I might macro ShoR/HotR to one button, since that's the easiest one to go with and least likely to screw up rotations. The rest of the abilities I'll make space for.
_________________
Geostigma
Mon Oct 06, 2008 6:46 am
I find it fun to use all these abilities on the Beta, not even a chance in Hell I'm making a macro to do it. (Timing Steady shot as a hunter someone?)
MomysLidlMonsta
Tue Oct 07, 2008 12:44 am
I often find myself paying too much attention to keep the rotation going so I might miss something more important...

But PsiVen is right, no makro can substitute a good player, in many occasions you want to use exactly this one ability and not the one that is currently in line in your makro.
I guess its months of intensive training for me, so I can exact the rotation in my sleep^^
_________________