Skip to content
Maintankadin

BoK vs BoSanc

steadypal
Sat Oct 04, 2008 2:44 pm

BoK vs BoSanc

i know bosanc is very very good for us pally tanks, but kings is still up there, if it comes down to 10mans without a holy pally when the patch hits, the entire raid will be without kings, in 25mans i'm trying to get some of the other pallies to volunteer to get kings, ret is finding it hard to fit into lvl 70, so im guessing holy pallies must get it for us eh?


if i dont spec kings, i can nicely get imp Divine shield AND imp devo aura... if i do get kings, i have 1 pt to play around with before getting to the lovely part of the tree... 1 pt that will not max rank anything on the tree so WTB 11 pt talent...


i guess still no word on 11 pt talent, and another is why cant blizz be nice and make AD 3/3 to max it out? 10/20/30% for ad, seems to run so smoothly and would help us out soo soo much Razz



so asking, even if i did fit in kings, when would i use that vs when i use bosanc? is kings ALWAYS better if i had to choose 1 vs 1?
Xorlandu
Sat Oct 04, 2008 5:40 pm
The way I see it sanc is better for 5 mans/10 mans (fights that you out gear where mana will be an issue), trash in a 25 man and soloing while kings will be best for bosses/progression fights.

I say this because from my personal experience the effective health that kings gives is more important than the % damage reduction on a boss fight.
_________________
Xorlandu - 70 Paladin - Stormreaver
Sarkan-ZdC
Sat Oct 04, 2008 5:42 pm
Kings -> BoSanc

Except when you need Mana (Outgear and so on), but Kings + BoSanc, that will rock bad Very Happy
steadypal
Sat Oct 04, 2008 6:04 pm
so basically suck it up and get blessing of kings so i can buff everybody but myself in 5mans and sometimes 10mans? maybe throw on kings for bosses?


damm this sucks, i hate having to decide between 2 blessings, before it was hands down kings, and only bless bosanc, if there was so many pallies in raid there was nothing else to give....



my thing is 5 points in kings, vs max out divine shield, and imp devo maxed out... hmmmmmmmmm damm,

with kings i cant get those other 2
Xorlandu
Sat Oct 04, 2008 6:13 pm
At 70 I won't have kings in my spec but at 80 I have 0 trouble fitting in kings in my build. Some combo of reckoning/imp hammer of justice/stoicism is what I'm giving up while still having imp devo+divine guardian so I can have kings and none of those seem like something I would truly miss.
_________________
Xorlandu - 70 Paladin - Stormreaver
Sark
Tue Oct 07, 2008 6:12 pm
this is the 1st topic my search returned so i'll just post my question here:


Now that that 3% has been added to shield of the templar, are the folks who were planning on using sanct instead of kings now more willing to take that 10% stat boost?
_________________
WORK IN PROGRESS

http://armorylite.com/us/Aerie+Peak/sarkanus
Ahroo
Tue Oct 07, 2008 6:39 pm
I want both, make Sanct. self buff only or something and remove the runic, rage and add something else to it and boost to 4% mana. The same style like Mages and Warlocks. Make Kings baseline and rethink the empty talents where Kings is now.
_________________
Rorshach
Tue Oct 07, 2008 7:43 pm
All-around spec just in case you don't have another paladin with Kings:

http://talent.mmo-champion.com/?paladin=501000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000001450053503015251533312321

Level 80 spec.
2 points to play around with.
Need mana? Benediction.
Want more damage? Seals of the Pure.
Don't roll with a tree? Imp. Devotion Aura.
Wish I had 3 points . . .

With the change to the 5-point Reckoning, I find myself unable to not take it. AD I also consider a must.

Warning incoming QQ.

GG reducing our bloat. I mean yeah, they reduced it, but not enough. Did Warriors not get more points free? Yep.

Luckily, I will always have a paladin with Kings that is not me so I can feel comfortable with:

http://talent.mmo-champion.com/?paladin=501000000000000000000000000050000000000000000000000000050053503315251433312321
_________________
Armory
Guild
Sarcasm: it's a lifestyle