Skip to content
Maintankadin

gear for 3.0

ninjatrigger
Sun Sep 21, 2008 12:53 pm

gear for 3.0

I havent been able to get on ptr due to computer problems, but I have heard that we will lose some def when it comes. as well, i have heard that uncrushability wont matter anymore as it will only work when a mob is 4 levels higher than us. does this mean I should start stacking stam and def, w/o worrying too much about being uncrushable?
Jeryia
Sun Sep 21, 2008 1:03 pm
Hello,
Yes, we will be losing the defense we had previously gained from the talent Anticipation. Therefore we lose 20 defense (not defense rating). SO you will need to make up for that.

As for uncrushability, you are also correct. Without crushing blows there is no need to have 102.4 avoidence, however it still doesn't hurt.
_________________
ninjatrigger
Sun Sep 21, 2008 1:12 pm
cool, thanks for the info!
samsara
Mon Sep 22, 2008 12:18 am
finaly blizzard managed it to get my paly copied to the PTR Smile

Too bad i hadn't time yesterday to play around a little i'm gonna do this today Smile

I read the the new Stats > ALL will be STR? Doe's it makes sense to replace all gems with http://www.wowhead.com/?item=32193?
_________________
lvl 70 / Samsara / Der Mithrilorden