Skip to content
Maintankadin

Malygos

Griffonheart
Sun Sep 21, 2008 12:45 pm

Malygos

http://www.wegame.com/watch/QQ_PewPew_10_man_Malygos/

The tank is a pally.

Looks like a crazy fight, with that Kil'Jaeden blue dragon shield thingie going, and you can jump on a hover board???

Phase 3 starts at about 75% so I'd assume there are at least two more phases after that?

Anyone got to tank this Malygos yet? (How the hell did human defeat an aspect such as Malygos)
Equitas
Sun Sep 21, 2008 1:00 pm
awesome fight oO
_________________
Lies! You just don't want us to see your super secret strat involving Voodoo Gnomes!

Mithos
Sun Sep 21, 2008 6:01 pm
Possible Spoiler, but needs verification:

Wasn't it like, you have people control dragons with different roles? I.e. DPS, Tank, and Healer dragons. So you can bring anyone you like provided you got a decent ish makeup for the first phases? I heard this ages ago so it may be outdated.
_________________

Spiggless
Sun Sep 21, 2008 6:05 pm
Good way to handle spoilers, lol.
Mithos
Sun Sep 21, 2008 6:14 pm
Hehe, I coudln't get the colour right so I went back and pressed Quote on Jaedyn's post, to see what code he used Razz.
_________________

Ilara
Sun Sep 21, 2008 7:06 pm
I love Cam Clarke, but my god his voice is so not what I expected from Malygos...
_________________
Ilara Horde RETIRED
Ilara Alliance / Caelestrasz
Other
Zephyruss / Druid / 56 / Caelestrasz

A good tank is one that can acknowledge their limitations. A great tank is one that can properly use the tools at hand to overcome them.