Skip to content
Maintankadin

Any of the Maintankadin regs wishing they were in beta?

Squishy
Sun Sep 21, 2008 8:05 am

Any of the Maintankadin regs wishing they were in beta?

Cause I get a beta invite but my computer with wow is broken atm. Sad
_________________

Elsie
Sun Sep 21, 2008 8:09 am
Memememememe ignore invisuria
Equitas
Sun Sep 21, 2008 8:11 am
I'd love to have your beta key Razz

Heck id even pay for it Razz
_________________
Lies! You just don't want us to see your super secret strat involving Voodoo Gnomes!

Squishy
Sun Sep 21, 2008 8:11 am
Grats invis, PMing you in a sec.
_________________

Lumennon
Sun Sep 21, 2008 8:11 am
=(
_________________


But I NEED Tacos! I need them or I will explode... That happens to me sometimes!
Levantine
Sun Sep 21, 2008 8:11 am
It's just because she tanks without pants, isn't it.
_________________

Rinforza | Rinforze

Worldie's No. 1 Fanboi
Equitas
Sun Sep 21, 2008 8:14 am
gz inv
_________________
Lies! You just don't want us to see your super secret strat involving Voodoo Gnomes!

Guillex
Sun Sep 21, 2008 8:27 am
Oh noes ... Now an Invis? lawlz

You get in on Northrend?
_________________
Official thread killer

Omatre
Sun Sep 21, 2008 8:59 am
Early bird gets the worm.
_________________