Skip to content
Maintankadin

Can you guys post on the beta forums?

moduspwnens
Sat Sep 20, 2008 8:43 pm

Can you guys post on the beta forums?

Mine's telling me my account doesn't have access, like beta isn't enabled.
_________________
PLEASE HELP ME TEST THIS: PHP WoW Tanking Simulator
Modal
Sat Sep 20, 2008 8:44 pm
I just posted in yr block thread.
_________________
fiorina
Sat Sep 20, 2008 9:01 pm
At least you can post. EU accounts can't post at all :/

Which sucks especially for dungeons feedback threads... but what top Eu guilds know about dungeons *rolleyes*
_________________
And remember the lesson you learned as a child... If you dont QQ - you have to sit there in your piss.
Modal
Sat Sep 20, 2008 9:27 pm
Servers did just go down. Maybe login server is down too? I logged in before that happened so maybe that's why I can still post.
_________________
moduspwnens
Sat Sep 20, 2008 9:39 pm
WTF? I posted on the General Beta forums just fine, but can't post in my thread in the Paladin Beta forums. Maybe I've caught onto their secrets and they're trying to silence me!!!
_________________
PLEASE HELP ME TEST THIS: PHP WoW Tanking Simulator
moduspwnens
Sat Sep 20, 2008 9:42 pm
My bad, evidently NoScript was doing it. Seems odd, though, it didn't cause an issue on the General forums or when I posted my OP and the replies. Oh well.
_________________
PLEASE HELP ME TEST THIS: PHP WoW Tanking Simulator