Skip to content
Maintankadin

WTB BV-multiplier as my 11-pt instead of Last Stand.

Warcraft
Sat Sep 20, 2008 7:35 pm
Did I miss us getting Last Stand?
Rofladin
Sat Sep 20, 2008 9:23 pm
No, just pitting speculation against speculation I guess.

I'd just as soon take a BV increase rolled into Redoubt. 10% chance to increase BV (or damage absorbed) by 10/20/30% for 10 seconds, stacks up to 3 times. As for the 11 pointer, I dunno. Definitely a mitigation talent to bring us inline with the other three tanks.
Io.Draco
Sun Sep 21, 2008 3:24 am
Lol would be nice heh
_________________
Macha
Sun Sep 21, 2008 5:19 am
Too high a cooldown, Sageadin. Better weaker abilities we can use quite a few times a fight.
Sartor
Sun Sep 21, 2008 5:30 am
While this sounds nice, it wont save us versus casters or if we are stunned...

Make us immune to stun and a chance equal to our block chance to absorb spell damage equal our block value for the duration and I will support the suggestion. Smile
_________________
Jasari
Sun Sep 21, 2008 5:31 am
To avoid making ShoR too powerful with a 11 pt block value ability, how about making an ability like this:

Improved Shield of Righteousness: In addition to its normal effect, your shield of righteousness also increases your block value by 50?% for 6 seconds.

Obviously, the exact % would need to be played with. And it's a little awkward to have an 11 point talent that affects a lvl 75 spell, but it'd enable us to keep a very high block value without abusing ShoR damage.
Snake-Aes
Sun Sep 21, 2008 6:46 am
I'd still go with the idea of a +%BlockValue proc that procs when you block/avoid.
_________________
[¯¯¯¯][¯¯¯¯][¯¯¯¯][¯¯¯¯]
¯¯][WALL][¯OF¯][TEXT][¯¯
[¯¯¯¯][¯¯¯¯][¯¯¯¯][¯¯¯¯]
Spankadin in development and No. 1 Fanboy of a person whose name is a mistery!
Sharlos
Sun Sep 21, 2008 7:02 am
I don't care what it is as long as its active and relative unique (meaning not a perfect copy/paste of another ability).
_________________
I hate signatures, but i love irony