Skip to content
Maintankadin

A Few Small Tweaks

WATERBOYsh
Sat Sep 20, 2008 1:08 pm

A Few Small Tweaks

I made these suggestions in the ptr forum, but I don't know if they would be addressed there or in the beta, so if anyone wants to post these really small suggestions there then be my guest. Also, I'm curious as to what y'all think about this.

Here is a link to my original post on the ptr

WATERBOYsh
Sat Sep 20, 2008 1:11 pm
Within like 2 minutes of posting, my thread was moved to the suggestions forum...
_________________
Murbella
Sat Sep 20, 2008 1:17 pm
@3: addons can solve that no problem. i used to use elk buff bars with a custom buff group that just had my seals in it. Later switched to simply using class timers to show critical buffs like seals in a good location. I like to have my seals displayed as a bar that unfills as the duration goes down.
Kellern
Sat Sep 20, 2008 1:20 pm
i dunno about other people, but i can recognise my own seal buffs on sight...
_________________

Moonlight - Argent Dawn EU