Skip to content
Maintankadin

Possible Major undocumented change

Selinaria
Fri Sep 19, 2008 9:23 pm

Possible Major undocumented change

I am currently sitting at 8164 health with no gear on. I noticed this because my health before talents ( refunded after new beta build) was higher than I had in previous builds let alone once I had talents.

I just wanted to confirm with other people in beta before I go jumping for joy.
Vanifae
Fri Sep 19, 2008 9:24 pm
Definitely have to test this.
_________________

Fafa
Fri Sep 19, 2008 9:32 pm
I have about 1.2k more hp after talents than previously, in the same gear.
darthbubble
Fri Sep 19, 2008 9:33 pm
And SotR hits for shit now.
_________________
fiorina
Fri Sep 19, 2008 9:35 pm
I HAVE 24K HP UNBUFFED, SOMETHING IS NOT RIGHT
_________________
And remember the lesson you learned as a child... If you dont QQ - you have to sit there in your piss.
steadypal
Fri Sep 19, 2008 9:36 pm
so did they just put the 4% they nerfed into base hp??
Tullock
Fri Sep 19, 2008 9:36 pm
Well, whatever they did, the ptr just got brought up to 8970, and at lvl 70 i have no difference in base health, so either the two builds share a number but have nothing in common, or the base health comes into play at some time after lvl 70.
earanduin
Fri Sep 19, 2008 9:51 pm
Earlier today I had a base health of 4214. I now have a base hp of 6754, for an increase of 2540.

Any idea if other classes received similar treatment??
steadypal
Fri Sep 19, 2008 9:58 pm
on beta i still have about 600 less hp than on live idk what that means


u guys 80?



so they nerf us by 4%, and you are reporting they stealth buffed our base hp? and we should all be happy and forget everything else?