Skip to content
Maintankadin

New Build (8970) 9/19/2008

Vestori
Fri Sep 19, 2008 7:55 pm
I downloaded from wotlk.wiki and it said unable to validate game version, any fixes?
_________________
Vestori
Fri Sep 19, 2008 7:59 pm
interesting Surprised
_________________
Equitas
Fri Sep 19, 2008 8:05 pm
is that the one with the ShoR nerf?
_________________
Lies! You just don't want us to see your super secret strat involving Voodoo Gnomes!

Dianora
Fri Sep 19, 2008 8:14 pm
I think i'm going to do Leeeroy Jenkins (or try to get enough people to get pass the summon boss) after beta server comes back up.
_________________
Dianora
Fri Sep 19, 2008 8:40 pm
Still not up yet. 4 hours and 30 minutes since the server went down.
_________________
Vanifae
Fri Sep 19, 2008 8:41 pm
Usually about 5-6 hours for patches.
_________________

Mortehl
Fri Sep 19, 2008 9:11 pm
I'm in. The nerf is fucking true. Tooltip just hasn't been updated.

Commence bitching in earnest.
_________________