Skip to content
Maintankadin

Solo Baron Geddon

Mystakal
Fri Sep 19, 2008 12:14 pm

Solo Baron Geddon

It is possible to solo him on the PTR at the moment, although it is a much much more difficult and intense fight than Garr. The binding didn't drop (not like it matters on the PTR.)



I could put up a brief overview of how to do it if anyone is interested, but there is always a small chance that something could change before 3.0 goes live.
_________________
http://www.youtube.com/user/mystafide
Kellern
Fri Sep 19, 2008 12:16 pm
please.. please.. tell us!
_________________

Moonlight - Argent Dawn EU
Majiben
Fri Sep 19, 2008 1:16 pm
Definetly lvl 70, it was on the PTR.
_________________
Majiben
radioactivejack
Fri Sep 19, 2008 1:22 pm
Anyone esle notice he's using Palatank? From what I've heard, that is just a rip-off of Tankadin, which is a real mod, actually created by by one of our resident tankadins. To use palatank seem's kinda like a slap in the face to one of your own.

(Thanks to _Chole to actually CREATING tankadin... I will always use it.)
_________________
If you are reading this, then I FAIL at lurking.
Mystakal
Fri Sep 19, 2008 1:57 pm
Wow! Where did that post come from radio? How ironic for you to post such a slanderous comment on a thread that is meant to be a service to the maintankadin community. Please troll elseware and cease from making comments that derail the point of this thread.

I am working on putting together the guide, it should be up soon.
_________________
http://www.youtube.com/user/mystafide
Ankiseth
Fri Sep 19, 2008 2:03 pm
1. Spec ret
2. SoJ
3. DS/CS
4. Judge
5. ?????
6. Profit.
_________________
"Why was there bacon in the soap?" -Zim
"I'm not saying stupidity should require capital punishment but can't we take the warning labels off of everything and let the problem solve itself?" -Bash.org
radioactivejack
Fri Sep 19, 2008 2:04 pm
Ouch... defensive. Not slander if it's true, just an observation.

Anywho, a guide would be cool. I personally have never seen any of the Pre-BC content, and would like to take a run at some of it once WotLK is released.
_________________
If you are reading this, then I FAIL at lurking.
Angelus
Fri Sep 19, 2008 3:10 pm
Darn...some people need to get a grip. It's a freaking addon. If you have an issue with the author of an addon, then have an issue with them.

But to get on this guys case about it is silly. Not everyone has the time or care to research the history of every addon they use.

To say it's a slap in the face to "one of your own" for him to be using it is just another of the many sad shades of nerd-rage.