Skip to content
Maintankadin

Beta Paladins unite! RESCHEDULED FOR TOMORROW!

Mortehl
Thu Sep 18, 2008 5:45 pm

Beta Paladins unite! RESCHEDULED FOR TOMORROW!

NEW PATCH INCOMING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! RESCHEDULED FOR TOMORROW! 9/20/08!!!!


Per the poll listed at: http://www.failsafedesign.com/maintankadin/viewtopic.php?t=13759

Northrend Server!
Date: 9/20/08
Time: 2045-2130 EST
Location: Dragonblight

Please meet in the New World at Dragonblight in the cavern where Frostmourne was picked up by Arthas. If you need coordinates, they will be provided at the time of the screenshot. Figure on 15-20 minutes of waiting for stragglers, then we'll take a couple of screenshots. Ideally with 30+ alliance and horde paladins all blowing wings at once Very Happy

Also, you're all welcome to come on our guild's vent server at 8:45 for a giant paladin bullshit session at the same time. All paladins, even if you're not on beta or are out in the Europe division are welcome to join as well:

vent.cwal.org port 5019


URGENT: Can I get a volunteer from the blood elf side to act as coordinator since I can't talk to them?
_________________
Marklevin
Thu Sep 18, 2008 6:30 pm
awsome idea, can't wait Smile
Songblade
Thu Sep 18, 2008 6:31 pm
/wrists...

I can't make it, I have to be somewhere tomorrow =(
_________________

Gimorth
Thu Sep 18, 2008 6:31 pm
is it sad that I can look at 3 numbers in ##/##/## format without thinking about what talents are included in that build?
_________________
Grehn|Skipjack
Thu Sep 18, 2008 6:44 pm
Hopefully my Fatal error #132 will be resolved by then. Just in case, I copied another Paladin over. Be there or be SQUARE, Betadins!
_________________

Beta Paladin Forums
Consecrator
Thu Sep 18, 2008 9:56 pm
is that 0845 or 2045, morning or evening. And i think i should be in the picture caue my toons name is thetankadin
_________________
Running an instance with a Pally tank is like having sex, if its a pain in the ass, you arent doing it right.
Robbo
Fri Sep 19, 2008 12:47 am
oh dude, I am so totally there.
_________________

There's no certainty - only opportunity.
-V
Selinaria
Fri Sep 19, 2008 12:03 pm
Bumping this topic so everything sees it + saying I will be there!