Skip to content
Maintankadin

Spell Power: Healing enchants vs +Dmg enchants

Invisusira
Thu Sep 18, 2008 1:10 pm

Spell Power: Healing enchants vs +Dmg enchants

So I happened to notice that my Spiteblade (which sports +healing) had more +Spell power on it than my Cotton Candy Mace. After cocking my head, I opened up the enchant window and found some lulzy results:


_________________
armory | youtube | pally stole my bike
Kayoto
Thu Sep 18, 2008 1:13 pm
old news is old :O
_________________
Rasmfrackn
Thu Sep 18, 2008 1:47 pm
The randomness of enchant budgets, especially vs. their material costs, makes me sad.
_________________
Rasmfrackn
Dwarf Paladin
Icecrown Server
Sunstrider
Thu Sep 18, 2008 1:48 pm
Yeah this is the first time I've seen a post on this subject, think you just got trolled. The comparison on the bracer enchant mats is pretty hilarious, I guess at one point Blizzard is gonna have to go and consolidate the spells and the mats.

P.S. Love the Punch Out themed Avatar.
_________________