Skip to content
Maintankadin

Dawnforged Defender: Stamina or Block Value?

Vs
Thu Sep 18, 2008 10:43 am

Dawnforged Defender: Stamina or Block Value?

I'm re-gearing for patch 3.0 and have little access with the guild I'm currently in to many upgrades at the moment save Heroics.

I'm going to get the http://www.wowhead.com/?item=34676#comments but I wanted to know whether or not to put +18 stamina on it or +18 block value? In terms of balance am I really going to need that extra block value for threat?

thanks guys!
_________________
~So Others May Live~
Vs: http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Alexstrasza&n=Vs
Eternias: http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Alexstrasza&n=Eternias
Andox
Thu Sep 18, 2008 10:47 am
You don't need BV until level 75. So I'd say, go for Stamina.
HollerTH
Thu Sep 18, 2008 11:42 am
18 stam, with 3.0 it adds a small bit of spell power, not much but every little bit counts.
Jikozani
Thu Sep 18, 2008 1:51 pm
Hum, there was a thread though about holy shield and sanctuary resist rates... we all found them to be odd for some reason. It was hard to say if they were on melee or spellhit or both, what was their cap and what was the benefit they were getting from precision.

Could this explain it?
_________________