WorldieWed Sep 17, 2008 4:41 pmShowing the threat meter... i'm 100% sure i've seen the command to do that, but can't find it. Anyone can link?_________________ Proud founder of the 40/21 club
EquitasWed Sep 17, 2008 4:53 pm/console showThreatMeter 1 /script function IsThreatWarningEnabled() return 1; end_________________Lies! You just don't want us to see your super secret strat involving Voodoo Gnomes!
WorldieWed Sep 17, 2008 5:10 pmTy, gonna make a macro for that_________________ Proud founder of the 40/21 club
EquitasWed Sep 17, 2008 5:49 pmYoure welcome, can i haz your babies now?_________________Lies! You just don't want us to see your super secret strat involving Voodoo Gnomes!
WorldieWed Sep 17, 2008 5:54 pmMaybe, but i have promised them to Lev already_________________ Proud founder of the 40/21 club
InvisusiraWed Sep 17, 2008 5:58 pm!! I totally forgot about this feature._________________armory | youtube | pally stole my bike
WATERBOYshWed Sep 17, 2008 7:08 pmDoes anyone know if this works on the ptr as well? If no one knows I will try later...._________________
WorldieWed Sep 17, 2008 7:17 pmIt tecnically should._________________ Proud founder of the 40/21 club
JensaaraiWed Sep 17, 2008 7:22 pmDoes anyone happen to have a screenshot of what this actually shows?_________________www.forceguild.net 5/6 SWP http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Kel'Thuzad&n=Jensaarai
TirionWed Sep 17, 2008 9:55 pmWAIT, blizz added an in-game threat meter? I give you a thread I posted in on my mage a long time ago: http://forums.worldofwarcraft.com/thread.html?topicId=5640866840&postId=56402099549&sid=1#18_________________
SartorThu Sep 18, 2008 3:59 am*Cough* stickies *cough* even with a screenshots *cough*_________________