Skip to content
Maintankadin

EU 3.0 PTR - Glyphs

Non
Wed Sep 17, 2008 1:17 pm

EU 3.0 PTR - Glyphs

Don't know if this is the right forum..
If anyone of you horde paladins on PTR need Glyphs contact me Nono (ptr name). As long I have Mageroyal and Ink I will craft them for free.
Bovion
Wed Sep 17, 2008 1:20 pm
I can do the same on US lich King, horde side
_________________
Kelaan
Wed Sep 17, 2008 1:55 pm
Wait, the public test realm will add Inscription? I thought that was only with the expansion. Sweet! I'll have to prepare more quickly, then.
Majiben
Wed Sep 17, 2008 2:02 pm
Yup the ptr has inscription. Bring lots of mageroyal, it's the placeholder mat of choice for most inscriptions
_________________
Majiben
Io.Draco
Wed Sep 17, 2008 2:05 pm
Mhh , I think its only for resting on PTR , I honestly doubt they will allow it on live
_________________
Dawnseeker
Wed Sep 17, 2008 2:10 pm
It was in the list of things in the 3.0 patch a while ago, it's definately going live.
_________________
Telleryn - Bloodelf Tankadin - Mark of the Beast - Terenas-EU
Other 70s: Eldryn(Shammy) Dorromar(Warrior) Elderhorn(Druid) Mirinas(Mage) Elderhoof(Hunter)
On the way: Aldryn(s-priest) and Tharyn(DK)
Worldie
Wed Sep 17, 2008 2:49 pm
Which glyphs for paladins are actually craftable until 300?
_________________


Proud founder of the 40/21 club
Leon
Wed Sep 17, 2008 3:38 pm
Anyone who can (and is willing) to make them on the EU-PVE PTR?
When i look if there are any on sale I always have to laugh at the people who put them up for like 10k.. which pretty much defeats what the PTR should be about.
Tullock
Wed Sep 17, 2008 3:42 pm
Im not sure what level they are inscription wise, but the flash of light, holy light, judgement damage, taunt hit, and avengers shield glyphs are all in place on the ptr and able to be used at level 70. The kings libram is in as wel, but the description is that it doesnt do anything, so im not sure what they intend to do with it at this point. The avengers shield glyph is pure win too, unbuffed my shield hits for ~2k, up by about a hundred with BoM, and my one crit with wings and BoM up was for 5200 and change.
Worldie
Wed Sep 17, 2008 4:17 pm
Right, looking forward for AS glyph.
_________________


Proud founder of the 40/21 club
Non
Wed Sep 17, 2008 4:49 pm
Inscription - 427/450 atm. Can craft all glyphs available on the 3.0 PTR. Just whisper me ingame, Nono - EU - Horde 3.0 PTR
kerouan
Wed Sep 17, 2008 6:35 pm
Haven't specced inscription myself on Beta, but have a question. Do minor glyphs exist? I went to the AH in beta and there were 1000 some Major Glyphs posted but I haven't seen any minor ones at all.
Mithos
Wed Sep 17, 2008 7:58 pm
Now that AS is instant and was superior to HotR in terms of threat (I think someone, maybe PsiVen in his weapons post, said that dropping a HotR for AS when it's off CD was the way to go?), the AS glyph is nice now, and Hammer will make up for the loss of multitarget initial aggro.

Also this will definately make it into live, they need to complete with WAR so they're adding as many cool new things into patch 3.0 as possible, including SW harbour, inscription, barber shop etc.
_________________