Tankadin (Chloe's mod) certainly records the mitigation from ardent defender. I am wondering if anyone has submitted data from various boss encounters. I personally have never seen mitigation above 2% with it, often more approximating 1%.
My feeling is that it should at least be reduced to a 3point talent. The problem is that our RF and our lack of a last stand ability are balanced against it. And a reminder to those that say that we have LoH to balance LS --> remember that we can use LoH on our fellow tanks so that ability should not be compared to LS (moreso to divine guardian and safeguard as they all have effects on other players).
With tankadin data, I'm sure the devs will see that RF should likely be buffed as a 3point talent for 3/6/9% dmg reduction, with the 1% to approximate warrior mitigation from defensive stance coming from AD itself.
earanduin
Wed Sep 17, 2008 9:15 am


