LoreThu Aug 07, 2008 6:35 pmBeta Server/Name ListingPlayers in the beta, post your name, server, and region! I finally got a key: Loreii, Northrend (US-PVE)_________________Where did I leave my book of matches?
moduspwnensThu Aug 07, 2008 6:39 pmDo you have a beta key that you don't want? Want to help me to help the Tankadin community? Send me a PM. :) Thanks! Will edit in my info when/if this happens. Latest Update: http://www.bennlinger.com/wow/wowinterface_beta_screenshot.jpg Ticket #643. C'mon c'mon c'mon...
WorldieThu Aug 07, 2008 6:48 pmOmfg Lore got a key, we're doomed. Worldi, Coldarra (EU-PVE) Well, actually there's only one Eu beta server anyway._________________ Proud founder of the 40/21 club
PsiVenThu Aug 07, 2008 6:55 pmPsiven, Northrend (US-PvE)_________________Gladiator Psiven, 70 Tankadin (unretired) Rival Psivenia, 70 Warriorlol Psivenne, 60 Bare Longtime addict of Space - Glory Through Conquest
MortehlThu Aug 07, 2008 7:07 pmMortehl, US - Northrend_________________ BLIZZARD I LOVE YOU <3 The new prot stuff is AWESOME (Please increase the damage redux on Imp RF and we're complete)
ShuffleThu Aug 07, 2008 7:15 pmJust transfered my main to the US PvE server dono yet If I'll have to rename her though downloading the client as I type this_________________
SplugThu Aug 07, 2008 7:28 pmEDIT: Looks like every character I transfer had to be renamed: Betasplug (war) Betazuras (sham) Lolsplugadin (pal) Splockk (lock) All on pve-us horde. -Splug_________________(Usually) Prot warrior: http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Illidan&n=Splug
FridmarrThu Aug 07, 2008 11:22 pmFridmarr, Northrend US-PVE Alliance_________________http://armorylite.com/us/frostmane/fridmarr/
fiorinaThu Aug 07, 2008 11:26 pmFiorina, Coldarra (EU-PVE) No, I am not gonna help you with Gigantaur :)_________________Fiorina -retired- Stephen Hawking of AV tanking
YadardFri Aug 08, 2008 12:37 amYads, Coldarra (EU-PVE)_________________ Sworn: We do bad things to bad people. Yadard - 70 - Moonglade
enbeeFri Aug 08, 2008 2:49 amWhere's my key, I have a week off work, would have been great timing! _________________ LoL, a paladin tank!