Skip to content
Maintankadin

Frequently *Answered* Questions 3.0.2 & Wrath.

moduspwnens
Sun Oct 19, 2008 4:48 pm
I'd include answers to:

I just got crushed. I thought crushing blows were removed?

and

Warriors, Druids, and DKs can AoE tank now. Doesn't that make Paladins obsolete?
This is important for people who haven't been following beta development.

and

I'm short on Defense. Why, and what do I do?

I must admit, though, I didn't read this whole thread. Ignore anything that's already been addressed. It's a great thread, though. I have it bookmarked to send to people.
_________________
Moduspwnens - Shattered Hand
Jhendlyn
Mon Oct 20, 2008 12:27 pm
Just wanted to say thanks for the wonderful write-up!
_________________
Guillex
Mon Oct 20, 2008 12:31 pm
Knaughty... Tag failure! Fix peas!

Q: New Should I spec for threat?[/n] <--- Sad

This following part is all in italics, until the next question...
A: No. (but...) You don't need extra threat at level 70 or level 80. But it's fine to spec for extra damage if you want, especially at 80. More DPS is more DPS, even if it comes form the tank. Bonus damage also makes soloing more pleasant.

----v Sad
Q: [i]So how should I spec for MT duty @ 70?
_________________
Official thread killer

Brondar
Tue Oct 21, 2008 5:39 am
Noob question: whats this 96969 rotation stuff??? Can you explain it pls?
Girard
Wed Oct 22, 2008 5:08 am
Y'know, the vast amount of good information you posted here just go thrown out the window with your hostile tone and the way you insult/attack people who reply here. You'd do better to go back, clean it up and make it far more neutral and offer better explainations as to -why- things are suggested that way.. or at least link to things to elaborate.

Insulting the reader of your FAQ is a surefire way to get it ignored and people to tune you out. Just FYI.
_________________