Skip to content
Maintankadin

t7 is the new t3, and I'm very sick from the look.

Zeels
Sat Sep 20, 2008 2:00 am
The helm is somewhat similar:


_________________
By the Power of Grey Skull!

Retired!

Worldie
Sat Sep 20, 2008 5:34 am
Well we can still count on offset pieces o.o
_________________


Proud founder of the 40/21 club
ARogers
Sat Sep 20, 2008 6:47 am
I usually run without a helm anyways on my toon, so they aren't too bad in my opinion!

I do, however, like the idea that the loot from the previos content will feed into the next no matter if it's a 10 or 25-man. It will honestly make pugging much easier, especially if the gear sets look alike. If I'm not mistaken, Nax10 and Nax25 sets look close to the same. I can look at someone and tell if they are in Nax gear and can pug in our 25-man group. It's just a change. it'll have its ups and downs!

On a side note, that makes me think..... I would love if you could pull up armory in game to see what someone is wearing even if they aren't in range. It'd make pugging much easier.