Skip to content
Maintankadin

What dual Spec are you getting?

Erendis
Wed Oct 15, 2008 7:05 pm
Prot and PvE Holy b/c I enjoy healing almost as much as I like tanking.
_________________

xstrykr
Wed Oct 15, 2008 7:18 pm
My brother made a really nice Ret Pally for PvP/Arenas. I've been interested in trying one out - never did pre-3.0 only because I didn't like the Ret mechanics as I was leveling up, plus I could never get the whole seal-weaving down pat.

So I'm largely leaning towards a PvP-Ret build as my offspec. Plus, if they keep releasing stuff like the Gladiators Gavels, I'd love to grab one of those for tanking at 80.
_________________

Nakati
Wed Oct 15, 2008 11:53 pm
Prot + PvE Ret , I got my druid alt for healing.
_________________
Danth
Thu Oct 16, 2008 12:07 am
"Something different (but why are you in a Maintankadin Forum?)"

How I intend to use the dual talent build system isn't covered by the available options.

My setup will likely be something as follows: 'default' build and 'specialized' build. If there's an encounter somewhere in which I want a specific talent that I don't use otherwise, that's what I'll use the dual-build system for. The 'off-tank' option doesn't fit because both talent builds would be 'main' tank builds. If no situation exists where my 'default' build feels inadequate, then I'll just stick with one. I'm uninterested in the Damage Dealer or Healer roles.

Danth
_________________
70 Paladin, Medivh server