Skip to content
Maintankadin

Beta Paladins unite! RESCHEDULED FOR TOMORROW!

moduspwnens
Sat Sep 20, 2008 5:48 pm
You lucky douchebags. I tried to bubble hearth, but the lag was too bad and Mortehl killed me.
_________________
PLEASE HELP ME TEST THIS: PHP WoW Tanking Simulator
Guillex
Sat Sep 20, 2008 6:24 pm
Soooooooooo ees done then? Sad
_________________
Official thread killer

Robbo
Sat Sep 20, 2008 7:20 pm
Aw fuck.

Oh well.

Sad
_________________

There's no certainty - only opportunity.
-V
Marklevin
Sat Sep 20, 2008 7:30 pm
that was a lot of fun guys, sorry to those that couldn't make it, can't wait to see how they come out Smile and lol @ killing Modus, i was able to bubblehearth even with the lag... barely
Kathane
Sat Sep 20, 2008 7:31 pm
A couple that I took, I think before Mortehl got there.








_________________
"What's the kill order?"
"This room, the next room, the hallway, and then the boss."
*throws shield*

moduspwnens
Sat Sep 20, 2008 9:45 pm
I don't have Photoshop on this PC, but here's a completely unedited shot which I won't scale down as to ruin everyone's day:


_________________
PLEASE HELP ME TEST THIS: PHP WoW Tanking Simulator