NorrathTue Sep 09, 2008 2:07 pmPaladin shield? I want it on both my paladin and my warrior! Lordaeron stuff = lore geek happy._________________
MarkohTue Sep 09, 2008 3:24 pmMaybe for alliance pallies, I hope to god that shield isn't great for tanking so I don't get stuck with it._________________ "Salv doesn't fix stupid"
NakamaTue Sep 09, 2008 11:37 pmCan someone please get that pic and host it somewhere or send it to me or something so I can actually see it? --Jed_________________
KarockWed Sep 10, 2008 4:49 amHonestly it looks kinda cheesy to me. Maybe if it didn't have crossing swords there I'd agree but *shrug*
BrandWed Sep 10, 2008 7:37 amThat is, hands down, the sexiest thing this game has put out. Even sexier than *gasp* Judgement Armor._________________
PetrusWed Sep 10, 2008 7:50 amI like the look, but is it real? Where in-game did it come from?_________________Petrus - <Damage Done>, Gorgonnash US