Skip to content
Maintankadin

Tanking Classes Compilation for WotLK - Last update 17 OCT

snowwight
Sun Aug 10, 2008 1:00 pm
Shield Block no longer has charges. Unless this is a bug, there goes our mitigation advantage again.
_________________
Tankadin since before it was a good idea
PsiVen
Mon Aug 11, 2008 9:38 am
I know a lot of warriors aren't too thrilled with it yet, but Vigilance is AMAZING for 5-mans. We just did DTK last night with this group:

77 prot warrior
76 bm hunter
74 ret paladin (me) got vigilance
71 resto shaman
71 combat rogue

Every single pull, I opened with Consecration, AW+trinket when it was up, Divine Storm, Holy Wrath etc. I ignored aggro and did everything I could to get myself killed and had a really hard time doing it.
_________________
Gladiator Psiven, 80 Tankadin
Rival Psivenia, 70 Warriorlol
Psivenne, 60 Bare

Longtime addict of Space - Glory Through Conquest
Nich
Mon Aug 11, 2008 11:47 am
They may keep it how it is, too - for single-tank situations, it'll only be one or two blocks. As i stands now, tho', it'd be situationally good for AoE tanking.
_________________
Nephili, Blackrock, US
Solitatis
Wed Aug 13, 2008 6:38 am
Anyone tested retribution aura's SP scaling and possible AP scaling?
_________________
Thought without action is a daydream.
Action without thought is a nightmare.