Skip to content
Maintankadin

ShoR ranks :(

Mortehl
Tue Oct 14, 2008 8:04 pm
Heroic Throw and Enraged Regen.
_________________
Jensaarai
Wed Oct 15, 2008 12:18 am
It just seems pretty dumb that a skill that they see fit to give Warriors at level 40 cannot be given to us until level 75. Mitigation be damned, that does not sound like a good enough reason to withhold it for that long. And 50%? Really?



You can bet I'm all over the other shit too, there's no reason I have to confine myself to one thread ^_-


And I'm not complaining about class balance...I'm wondering why a core tanking ability is withheld 35 levels longer from Paladins than from Warriors. The level cap should not matter, there are people leveling up that could use this ability to great effect tanking instances, and what happens when the next expansion comes out, are we going to lose it until 85/90? I mean cmon.



And 80 doesn't count because, afaik, everyone (Paladins too!) gets a new ability at 80.
_________________
www.forceguild.net
5/6 SWP
http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Kel'Thuzad&n=Jensaarai
Worldie
Wed Oct 15, 2008 12:40 am
And everyone, paladins too, gets a new skill at level 40.

And guess what, everyone, paladins too, get a new skill at 75.

Your point was?

You can argue that we get Shield Wall at level 6, warriors get it at level 28 and need to have done a quest to get it.

What level you get a skill is unimportant, the importance stands in the level cap where you need all the skills to play. Leveling balance is not important.
_________________

R.I.P. Sanctity Aura, it's Hammer Time
Nuclearseal
Wed Oct 15, 2008 12:57 am
question is :

do we need it now? i say, no!

will we stop tanking contest because we dont have sotr? i dont think Smile
Ashmadai
Wed Oct 15, 2008 8:30 am
Pre 3.0 you had no HotR and no ShoR.

Now you have what you had + HotR.

QQ

Seriously, if you already had it then you'd probably come back here at level 77 and be complaining that Paladins are the only class who didn't get a new fun skill at level 75.
_________________